Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

I have three brothers and two sons-in-law who all have summer birthdays very close together. While I love making feminine cards, cards for men pose a real challenge for me. I love bling and flourishes and bows and butterflies--not especially what you would put on a man's card. So I had to put on my thinking cap and figure something that would work for men. 

I found this picture of an old car on the internet and backed it with a red piece that was run through a Darice Checkered EF. That piece is backed by a grey piece.

Here is the card:


I am entering this card in the following challenges ending:

Jul 31 DL Thankful Thursday - ATG 1 Entry per Day
Jul 31 Sister Act Card Challenge - AAG UE PP
Aug 02 613 Avenue Create - AG UE PP
Aug 04 Crafty Sentiments - AG 1E PP
Aug 04 Fantastic Tuesday - Square or Rectangle 4E #1 PP
Aug 05 Word Art Wednesday - AG 5E #1 PP
Aug 06 Through the Craft Room Door - AG 2E #1 PP
Aug 25 Crafting by Designs - AG UE PP
Aug 30 Crafting at the Weekend - AAG 3E #1 PP

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your visits. As always, I pray for God's highest and best to you today and every day.


Many rich blessings,


Ginny B.

Romans 10:9-11
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. NLT 

Acts 13:38-39
"Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God—something the law of Moses could never do."  NLT

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny
    Wow fabulous image..... Makes a stunning card...
    Thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card,
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a man!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice car, and I love the embossing!

    Thanks so much for linking up at Crafting By Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice car. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Crafting at the Weekend Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)