Saturday, January 25, 2014

Psalm 84:10 (1)

My daughter wanted me to make three pictures for her featuring a favorite Bible verse of hers, which is printed out from my computer: 


For the  Lord God is a sun and shield:
the   Lord will give grace and glory:
no good thing will he withhold
from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:10



The one I am featuring today is done in different shades of red; it is made using the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge to cut out the shapes. The verse is backed with three different patterned papers. I took it to Michaels and bought the frame and the mat:






I am entering this project in the following challenges ending:

Jan 27 Through the Craft Room Door - ATG 2E #1
Jan 28 Word Art Wednesday - ATG 5E #1
Jan 28 Divas by Design - ATG 2E #1 
Jan 31 2 Creative Chicks - ATG UE

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your visits. As always, God's highest and best to you today and every day.
Many rich blessings,

Ginny B.

Romans 10:9-11

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. NLT

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Ginny… what a wonderful design… so classy and elegant! I love the patterned paper around the psalm and the way you've layered up the frames... I bet your daughter loves it!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Ginny! It looks gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Ginny. What a blessing to hear your story - thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking the time to share your talents with us, and for bringing honor and glory to our Lord Jesus Christ through your lovely art. May God bless and keep you, and make His face to shine on you, and give you peace. You are SUCH a blessing to me!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)