Sunday, June 23, 2013

Be Anxious for Nothing GBCB-008


I love bling. Sometimes I just can't get enough of it. Diamond-like sparkles are eye candy to me, and to make something with lots of sparkle, well, it's just so much fun!

This card was made from Spellbinders dies (Spiral Blossom One, Foliage, Fleur de Lis), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and a Paper Studio small flower punch. Some glitter glue was applied to the butterfly and to the inside of the yellow flowers, although that may not be very visible. Then the whole thing is sprayed with silver glitter spray. I took it outside and the sparkles really showed up well, but surprisingly, they did not show up in the pictures I took of it outside. The glitter showed up better under artificial light indoors.  Go figure.

Here is a picture of the card:



And here is a close up of the large pink rose:


Wish the glitter would have sparkled more in the photo.  Oh, well.


A special "thank you" to Word Art Wednesday for the very beautifully designed sentiment that I used for this card. I am entering this project into their weekly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate your visits. As always, God's highest and best to you today and every day.

Many rich blessings,

Ginny B.

Romans 10:9-11
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. NLT
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ginny: This is just SO YUMMY. It looks like it's lightly frosted with delicious glitter - pretty enough to eat (if you know what I mean). It's really stunning and it blesses my heart SO MUCH when I see our scripture files used SO beautifully. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your lovely work in our challenges and fellowship with us. It means the world to me, and I pray that God will bless you for taking the time to share your talents with us.
    God is SO GOOD, and I praise Him for you! Thanks again for sharing,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)