Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yellow, White, Butterflies and Polka Dots

This week I am entering a card at Joan's Gardens for her weekly challenge. The challenge this week is to make a yellow and white card.  Yellow represents hope and joy to me.

Here are the guidelines for this week's card:

  • Use Yellow and White as your color theme
  • Use at least 2 butterflies
  • Use some Polka Dots
  • Include some type of swirl(s)
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens
  • Mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge
I used yellow on yellow polka dot paper (hard to see the dots in this picutre, but they are there) as a background, and used die cuts from the following:

  • Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes; Fancy Togs 3 - S5-031
  • Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
  • Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish 

The sentiment is one that was previously featured at Word Art Wednesday, which I printed out on my computer, cut and embossed with a die and stuck onto the paper with dimensional stickies. A large yellow rhinestone is put in the center of the flower for added pop.

You can get all the dies from Joan.

Here is the picture of the card:




In addition to entering this card at Joan's challenge, I also want to enter it at Word Art Wednesday.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always count it a great honor when friends come to view posted cards.

As always, I pray God's highest and best for you today and every day.

Many rich blessings,

Ginny B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)