Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Tenth Anniversary



We have a really sweet challenge this week from Flutterby Wednesdays.  We are to make a love-themed card, and I chose to make an anniversary card for my daughter and son-in-law for their tenth anniversary.

I used two embossing folders, pink ribbon, and a heart cut out, in addition to a die cut sentiment that says "Happy Anniversary." Oh, and little pink butterflies, of course!

It was a pretty simple card to make, although, 90 per cent of the time it takes me to make a card is all done up in my head first, thinking what will and what won't look good, experimenting with sizes and shapes.  I'm probably not alone in that respect.

Here is the card:


I pray that everyone who visits my blog will have a God-blessed day.  As always, God's highest and best to you today and every day.

Blessings,

Ginny B.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)