Friday, April 19, 2013

Card for a Girly-Girl

This week at Joan's Gardens we are in a girly-girl mode, which is what I like best, anyway. Pretty much all of my cards could only go to really girly ladies, so I relish challenges like this.

These are the guidelines for the challenge:
  • Use pastel colors
  • Use some type of lace (can be real or die cut)
  • Use at least one bow
  • Include flowers
  • Use at least one product from Joan's Gardens

This card was a lot of fun to put together.  I used lace from my sewing stash for a background, cut out shoes, a die cut frame, a cute sentiment, rolled roses and die cut foliage.  In addition to the rolled flowers, the lace has flowers, as well.  I had some dried foliage from the craft store and spray painted it gold and tucked it into the little bouquet, although it is hard to see in the picture.  Note: the card is actually more pastel than it appears in the picture.  I brightened up the picture to make it show up better, and in the process, some of the darker areas got darker...

These are the tools used to create the card that you can get from Joan's Gardens:
  • Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles, Bitty Blossoms, Foliage
  • Art Impressions Stamp

And, here is the card:





Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  As always, God's highest and best for you today and every day.

Blessings,

Ginny

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)