Friday, March 8, 2013

Let the Words of My Mouth...

This week at Word Art Wednesday, they gave us a free beautifully designed scripture from Psalm 19.  It has been a favorite one nearly all my life, and I was glad they featured it this week.

I started with a floral background and put the scripture in an oval frame (Spellbinders) backed by a darker pink oval.  The flowers and leaves are also Spellbinders dies.  One flower is cut from pink tissue paper and the other two are cut from white vellum.  The whole card is sprayed with a gold mist spray.  This may be hard to tell in the picture, but it lends the card to an older, Victorian feel with a gentle glimmer all over it.

Here is the card:


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  As always, God's highest and best for you today and always.

Blessings,

Ginny

1 comment:

  1. This is SO pretty, Ginny. It looks like it needs to be frames and hung on the wall. Thanks for sharing this with us in our challenge this week. It's a blessing to have you play along with us. Hope you're having a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)