Friday, February 8, 2013

Nothing Is Harder

This week I want to post a sympathy card to C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.  It's for a dear relative whose husband passed away suddenly.  My heart goes out to her.


Two layers of textured background paper were used.  The sentiment was printed from my computer, and the layered frames were cut from Cricut Fancy Frames.  The ribbons were two different colors, the darker one on the bottom, and the lighter on the top to form a simple knot bow.  My cousin loved the card.  I was glad I could send her something special during this hard time in her life.

2 comments:

  1. It's a super card. Sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. So sorry for your loss.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my card--your encouraging words have made my day! God's most extravagant blessings to you and all those whom you love. :o)